Friday 4 July 2014

Woah! Where did the first half of 2014 go?!

A girlfriend's perspective of retrogaming?!

Guten tag! SCART Hunter here... logging in from Berlin!

Things are about to heat up around here after a busy year of adventure and major distraction from this blog.

Since I last checked in I moved country (Melbourne, Australia to Dunedin, New Zealand), hung out in Bangkok, Thailand and have now arrived in Berlin, Germany... and (drum roll) I can safely say it's SCART hunting paradise here!!!

I've got three months in Berlin with limited budget and German skills. Also, no car is a problem when you want to venture out and score a big fat A66EAK tube. Despite these challenges, it would be crazy if I came all this way and failed to indulge in the amazing array of CRTs available on eBay Kleinanzeigen.

So, expect to see some tasty treasures here soon! And, in the meantime, I'll be updating on some of the activities I've been up to in 2014...

No comments:

Post a Comment